Sell Scrap Gold – Make Some Money From Old Computers
Here is a fast way of making money by selling scrap gold.
It is incredible, but people throw away gold every single day. When you see old computers being disposed of, they are throwing away pure gold! There is gold inside the computer that can be sold for money! And you can retrieve and sell the scrap gold when you know how.
1. Find a source of old pentium and other PCs that are about to be scrapped
Find a computer that is no longer being used. Sometimes, dumps can be a good place to find old disgarded computers. You could also offer a removal service where you offer to take away peoples old PCs for free. Most people just want to get rid of their old PCs. You can advertise your computer removal service in a local paper.
2. Pentium PCs have gold or gold plated parts
This is the method for retrieving gold from the old computer:
- In the motherboard, find the processor. You will usually need to unscrew the case of the computer to get to the motherboard. If you are unaware what a processor looks like, it is a square looking item with pin-like structures protruding from it.
- Wear protective clothing at all times.
- Prepare a clean glass beaker that has been well washed in a fumed hood, ensuring the vented fumes are released into a safe area. Add muriactic acid.
- Have buffer solution available.
- Remove the processor from the motherboard.
- Place the processor into the glass beaker and then add nitric acid to the muriactic acid.
- Be careful of fumes and reactions at all times.
- Over a couple of days, the non gold will be eroded away until you are left with only GOLD in your beaker.
- Remove the gold, and wash it.
- Remember, as you are using acid, you must ensure that you take precautions at all times for your safety!
3. Make a list of local refineries to sell scrap gold
Contact them, and tell them you have a source of scrap gold available. Ask them about their prices and any minimum quantity requirements.
4. Sell your scrap gold to the highest offer
Sell your scrap gold to the highest offer! You can also sell the remaining parts to other metal refineries.
So if you are in need of some extra cash, why not have a look at this and sell scrap gold. There are thousands of old computers lying around at dumps, in people’s sheds, at offices and warehouses. Just look around, offer to save them the hassles of disposing of them and extract the gold yourself.
You could have a nice little business when you learn how to sell scrap gold you extracted from old computer parts.